Mr. Keehn earned his law degree and MBA from Seattle University, where he was the Business Editor for the Seattle University Law Review. He represents clients in complex construction defect litigation and related insurance coverage disputes. Mr. Keehn works with project owners, developers, contractors, and design professionals to assist them in reaching successful and cost-effective resolutions.
In addition to his construction law experience, Mr. Keehn represents commercial landlords in leasing, lease disputes and evictions, and other areas of landlord-tenant law and collections. He has also worked with clients on large and widely publicized commercial litigation, antitrust, and other litigation matters. Mr. Keehn grew up in the Seattle area and is actively engaged in the local business community.
- JD, Seattle University School of Law, 2008; Business Editor, Seattle University Law Review
- MBA, Seattle University Albers School of Business, 2008
- BA, International Political Economy, University of Washington, 2004
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Pierce County Bar Association