John Welch joined the firm in January 2001. Mr. Welch’s practice focuses on construction litigation, business litigation and business development.
Mr. Welch worked in the construction industry as a contractor, developer, designer and owner’s representative before attending law school. A native of New York, he was first admitted to the practice of law in New York in 1995, and was admitted to the Washington State Bar in 1997.
Since joining the legal profession, Mr. Welch has litigated issues of construction contract disputes, defective construction claims, bid protests and work site safety. He also advises clients regarding contract formation, construction claims, regulatory compliance and general business concerns
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- “Lien Foreclosure Claims after the Filing of a Release of Lien Bonds – a Cautionary Tale,” October, 2014