Pat Lamb focuses his practice on corporate, commercial, and business matters. Mr. Lamb serves as outside general counsel to a wide variety of closely-held businesses. His practice involves significant work in the following areas:
- New entity start-up formations and financing
- Corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions of businesses
- Commercial loan transactions
- Preparation and negotiation of complex business agreements, including joint venture agreements, supply and service agreements, and licensing and distribution agreements
- Ongoing corporate governance and counseling matters
About Carney Badley Spellman
Carney Badley Spellman is about Advocacy, Strategy, Results. Located in Seattle, we are a full-service law firm committed to exceptional client service and professional excellence. Our firm serves individuals, professionals, entrepreneurs, educators, closely-held or family businesses, franchises, Fortune 500 corporations and insurance companies. They are in the private sector, public sector and governments. Our clients are forward thinkers, creative, collaborative and deliver high-quality products and business services to their markets. Their markets extend into almost every industry including, food and beverage, retail, professional services, arts, health care, education, manufacturing, technology, construction, real estate and more. We advocate for our clients. We strategize with them to meet their goals.