Finance and Commercial Lending
We represent lenders and borrowers in a variety of secured and unsecured lending transactions that include syndicated loan facilities, asset based lending, revenue loans, mezzanine debt transactions, complex equipment lease financing transactions, convertible debt financings, loan restructuring, workouts, commercial collection, and retail banking agreements.
We have significant experience representing borrowers in all types of maritime finance transactions, including vessels loans involving preferred ship mortgages and complex vessel lease financing transactions.
Sample projects include:
- large, multi-layer syndicated credit facilities
- complex equipment lease finance transactions
- construction and term loans for U.S. flagged commercial vessels
- real estate and development loan transactions, including bridge, mezzanine, and traditional loans for private and institutional lenders
- revenue loans, with payments based on a percentage of the borrower’s ongoing gross revenues
- multi-million-dollar commercial collection actions
- convertible debt financings for early stage companies
- forbearance and loan modification agreements
- non-traditional foreclosures and work-outs
- real estate loan transactions