Bryant joined Carney Badley Spellman in 2018. His practice focuses on startups, angel and venture financing, mergers and acquisitions, securities, and general corporate matters. Bryant has advised numerous companies across a diverse range of industries, including SaaS, cloud services, blockchain, consumer products, private equity, hedge funds, and wineries.
Prior to joining Carney Badley Spellman, Bryant worked as in-house counsel at an investment bank and a publicly traded private equity firm.
- JD, Seattle University School of Law, 2016
- MBA, Albers School of Business, Seattle University 2016
- BA, Washington State University
Bar and Court Admissions
- State of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association